these have been my favorite beauty products so far!
- clinique beyond perfecting foundation AND concealer
- the foundation i was using before was nice and i liked it, but the color was starting to not match me. so i decided to get rematched for a foundation that was still clinique and decided on this one. it’s perfect! i love how smooth and flawless it makes my skin look.
- hoola benefit bronzer
- this is my first time actually bronzing my face. to be honest i’m not really how to do it but i’m getting better. i really just bronze near my cheekbones going towards my nose if that makes sense. it’s so easy to use! the only reason why it’s the mini is because i wasn’t sure if i should pay $30 if i’m just trying out the product to see if i like it or not.
- cetaphil daily facial moisturizer
- this stuff is magic!!! i mean magic. not included in the picture is the cetaphil daily cleanser. it is also magic. did i also mention that the moisturizer has spf? so so so important.
- benefit ka-brow
- i use this product in conjunction with the goof proof brow pencil. i love it. a little goes a long way because it can definitely make your eyebrows look dark very fast. so far i’ve been sticking with benefit cosmetics but i definitely want to try ABH products in the future!